THE BRIGHTNESS AND INTENSITY OF SMOOTH THREADS GET NEW STRENGTH
Uniting Forest Protein intensity to the extraordinary power of tannin repair and shine, Lana has created Forest Tanino , in an exclusive formula that acts intensely on damaged areas, treating the internal chains of the threads for even stronger, flexible and incredibly smooth and silky hair.
Step by step
1. Wash your hair with Forest Tanino Deep Clean Shampoo.
2. With the help of a towel or dryer, dry your hair until it looks slightly damp.
3. Divide the hair into parts. Apply Forest Tanino with a brush and, with the help of a fine comb, spread the product evenly over the entire length of the hair, lock by lock, without excess, respecting at least 1cm of distance from the scalp.
4. Let the product act for an average of 20 to 50 minutes. Tip: the product’s action time varies according to the type of hair. For extremely curly hair, we recommend the minimum time of 45 minutes.
5. Rinse hair from 50% to 70%.
6. Make a flat brush with the aid of the dryer and a brush. Tip: for hair with curly roots, it is recommended to use the circular brush at the root to stretch the strands well.
7. Plank the hair, lock by lock, up to 10 times each. Tips:
• Always use professional boards, as they maintain a stable temperature.
• For blond hair, the maximum temperature of 200 ° C or 392 ° F is indicated to prevent colour oxidation. At “Step 7” the hair is already finished, however, to improve the result, follow the steps below.
8. Let the hair cool down.
9. Rinse hair 100%.
10. Plank a maximum of 10 times each strand again.